On The Reminder Found In Free Coffee

 photo 23767c1e-b74a-40b3-a5ad-281a021f9388_zpsa7561499.jpg

Over the past eight days I have gotten six free cups of coffee. Six. Not because I work at a coffee shop, because I do not. Not all from the same person. Not because I asked for a single one of them, because I'm not very persuasive. But because the Lord me of something that I so easily forget. The six cups of coffee are God's way of screaming at me:

"I see you. I see the little desires in your heart, like coffee, and I'm going to give 
them to you because I want you to realize that I see the big desires, too. I see 
your heart and I've actually put a lot of the desires in there. They will come to 
pass, it's just not time yet."

My heart so desperately needed this reminder over the past week. In the midst of comparison, hurt feelings, and evaluations I wasn't expecting. In the midst of the waiting, which stinks, I needed to be reminded that the Lord's sees me and that He values the things in my heart.

So, be encouraged, wether it be with free coffee or not, that the Lord sees you. He sees your heart and He's working all things for your good.

"And we know that for those who love God all things work 
together for good, for those who are called according to Him purpose."
- Romans 8:28

Hallelujah.




No comments:

Post a Comment